Jeannie Beckers, Lyle Becker’s wife, found this video that all fighter pilots must watch. I personally don’t know anybody like the retired fighter jock in the video. Here are some of my favorite lines:
- I flew jets – the supersonic attack jet known as the F-4 fighter-bomber, mostly bomber. It does have a tendency to make women swoon.
- Strapping on a high powered jet is not an easy task, but someone has to do it.
- Have you ever traveled faster than the speed of sound or the speed of stink?
- Have you ever arrived at your destination prior to your departure?
- Have you ever called a tally ho on six bogeys when you knew there were eight in the environment surrounding you?
- This guy is hot. This guy can fly jets like nobody’s business.
- At one point the young lady responds “You have got to be shitting me!”
- I have numerous plaques, trophies and awards that have been strategically placed on my walls.